Sunday, March 8, 2009

{scaredy squirrel...

Okay, so you're probably thinkin, "what the heck is up with the name" right?
I am takin' the challenge over at butterfly crafts and since my boys and I both love this little book I thought the title worked perfect for a page about me being a "scaredy squirrel" and always worrying about something happening to my boys. So, I also made it my ::challenge #7~my biggest fear:: from Christine's blog...





The journaling reads:
Yep, that's me "mommy, the scaredy squirrel". My biggest fear is something happening to one of you boys. I'm always tryin to remind you boys of "stranger danger" and do my best to keep you in my site.
photos: taking the boys' fingerprints for "kids ID"

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Megan,

Just wanted to thank you for taking part in our Butterfly Crafts challenge!!! Your LO is so awesome!!

Karen xxx

Kim said...

I am going to have to get my hands on this book.....we love squirrels...and I, like you, worry too much about my kids. Love the layout!

A splash of Sherry said...

Way cute. And it's ok thats what mommy's are supposed to do.

Christine said...

Cute title! Love it! I have that same problem worrying about something happening to the girls. :o)

pardonmycaboose said...

This page is so you. Great job on the lo and on the finger prints!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Awesome LO's...LOVE all the extra little details you add to your pages!!!

-Sarah

ckmom78 said...

very awesome, love how the title on the book & your title font is so similar, yes a big fear of mine too!

Tina Schadone said...

cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails