Sunday, February 1, 2009

{Are you ready....???

...the new challenge starts today! WooHoo! Can't wait to see everyone's layouts! Click HERE for all the Feb. challenges.

Week #1: 2/1- 2/7 "Show me your Style"
1} This one is easy! Show me one of your very 1st scrapbook pages. You know, one of those really good ones from when you 1st started scrapbooking! So easy! All, you have to do is take a pic!

2} Okay, now show me your style today! -a layout of any theme, just make it something fresh and your "today style".


Dug this one out of my first book I did for Coe. I thought since it was Superbowl Sunday today that it would be a good layout to share...


6 comments:

meganklauer said...

Hey ladies! I just realized and wanted to point it out to everyone that because of how the dates fall this month, the weekly challenges with be ending on Saturdays instead of Sundays. Hope that doesn't mess everyone up, it's just how the days happened to fall this month. Good luck and can't wait to see everyones goodies!

Stacy said...

Very fun. It's so fun to look bad at what we use to do, not to mention looking at the pics from back then and seeing how everyone has grown over the years.

pardonmycaboose said...

Cool how you're showing us a super bowl page. This is so funny! Coe and Wyatt have really changed, just like your scrapbook style.

Christine said...

Fun! I'm going to have to go digging around.....I used to cut my photos in shapes too. Makes me cringe now, lol!

A splash of Sherry said...

Look at this. It is fun to look back. Look at Coe with that reddish tint to his hair.

ckmom78 said...

crazy how are styles change, everday, page to page!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails