Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Catching Up :: Project Life

I, like most of my fellow "project lifers" am playing catch up to get 2013 finished up. 
This was my first year doing it and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to have our entire YEAR in albums. The stories and the moments actually IN albums.
(I have totes full of past layouts in need of album space - a major future project for sure!)

My goal with my PL albums are to use product I have on hand. Which is a boat load of stuff!

It's been alot of fun pulling past favorites from Studio Calico, Sassafras, Bella Blvd, and mix them with new Elle's Studio, Crate Paper, etc.

OH! btw, I will have FIVE albums when I am finished with 2013! Wow the memories!

Here are a few of my pages... (I mix lots of 12x12 with the typical PL pages)











And here's a sneak at some of the "new" I've been working on ...




2 comments:

Runaway Farm said...

Your project life is awesome. You are doing yours just like how I did mine (4 years ago). I had some pages with 7 photos on them and some with a few and some with just one picture. I should get it back out maybe it will inspire me to work on it again. I had 2 albums .... I scrapbook thickly! I hope you get yours done. I am considering doing a small Feb project life album this year .... I even made the album 2 years ago and never did it.

Jennifer Chapin said...

you are awesome! that is all. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails