Sunday, November 6, 2011

{my kind of XC race...

My friend Ginger & I did a race today that was 4+ miles through timber and creeks. We had SO much fun! Definately on my 2do list for next year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{The duct tape is to help keep our shoes on our feet while we're running through all the mud. Thank goodness Ginger knew to do that!}

Photobucket

and it only took us just over 2 hours...

Photobucket

And here's a little something to laugh at...the water was up to our waists and SUPER cold!

4 comments:

caroline hancock / Scrappercaz said...

Awesome pics, oh and boy that looked fin in the river lol. Got to say when you climbed up the other side i would of slid no doubt haha. great job ladies

Diana Waite said...

oh, my word! That looks like FUN! GREAT job girl!!

The Grissoms' Page said...

So glad you brought your camera! That was so fun...can't wait til next year! Thanks for not laughin' too hard when I fell (not even a little bit gracefully) on even ground!

Keshet said...

Good job on that race, wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails