Thursday, October 13, 2011

{a farewell to sassafras...

My good-bye is up on the Sassafras blog today...sniff...sniff...

I'm going to start with saying what a huge honor it has been to be a part of Sassafras. It has been and still is my "go to" company. The products have always been fun, unique, and amazingly inspiring.
When looking back through my portfolio of pages, Sassafras pops up more often that not. If I had to choose my favorite all time collection, I would go with Athem. The colors and designs were just perfection...

Photobucket

This paper is still my fave...
Photobucket

and played a huge part in the inspiration of this page...
Photobucket

I thought I would share my top 10 faves {which became my top 12, but who's counting?} It was hard to narrow down when I have so many memories captured using Sassafras products.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to the entire Sassafras team and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

7 comments:

Kim said...

amazing layouts! love me some Sass too! I think I have a piece of that paper if you need any....*wink*

Kathy Martin said...

I just can't believe Sassafras is calling it a day! They've been so wildly popular! Love all your projects! :)

Sarale said...

How funny is that? Yesterday I talked with my boyfriend about the Rainbow Brite doll. He don´t know this dolls. In Germany the doll called Regina Regenbogen :)

LG,

Tanja

Jennifer Chapin said...

So sad!! And I always loved your Sass layouts, you rocked them!

orrjj said...

Megan, sorry to hear farewell to sassafras! Your carmel apples look yummy!


Jeanette

Shewins1 said...

I have always loved that line... so sad.Everything I love is going away. ( I think you know what I mean) Just one more reason for me to savor what I have left in my Sassafras collection.....booo hoo.
BTW I love all of your LO here. Maybe if I get brave enough, I will use my stuff and lift yours.

Veena said...

Love the fun colours especially the LO on every page. I sure will try these idea of yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails