Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{easy canvas prints...

I was approached by Easy Canvas Prints to review their canvas prints recently. Here is a look at the 16x20 inch canvas wrap print I received from them using a photo I took of Ella playing in the sprinkler this summer.



First off the quality is superb! I ordered my print with the .75 inch image wrap. They also offer a 1.5 inch wrap and a couple of different styles. I LOVE my 16x20 print but they offer a wide range of sizes and options.The delivery time was prompt and my print was well protected. What's more is that their prices are so reasonable! I have always wanted to convert some of my photos into canvas print form and I can honestly say I am loving the look of it. This is the first of many canvas prints I will be ordering from Easy Canvas Prints! I love it to see the transformation from photo to canvas! Go check them out!

Check out these awesome canvas pictures!
Pictures on Canvas


Shelley Haganman said...

Your print turned out fab!!!! ;)

Penny Smith said...

I saw Shelley's review on this too... I guess I'll have to check them out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails