Sunday, August 28, 2011

{summer memories...

Hey creative people! Check out this adorable bit of inspiration I got to work with for GCD Studios this month...

Photobucket

So cute right?
The colors made me think of a few photos I took of Ella last month. Everyone goes for a walk in the woods in a dress right?

Photobucket

So when choosing my colors, I started with the two Animal Crackers line. Then, with a few touches of Melody Ross's Soul Food collection, it was the perfect combo!

Photobucket

I cut strips of the "Cube Leaf" papers from both collections and alternated them horizontally on my layout to stay with the look of Ella's dress.




Photobucket

By placing a few random flower brads on the background of my photo, it added a fun touch to the design...
Photobucket

And finally, here is how the layout came together...
Photobucket

I hope you're enjoying the rest of your Summer!

2 comments:

Keshet said...

SO pretty, Megan! Love how you arranged the "ms" in the title especially!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Megan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails