Friday, June 10, 2011

{water rocket...

Happy Friday everyone!
Summer is in full force here at our house and the boys are loving it! Baseball games, water fights, popcicles, anything outdoors, they're doing it!

A few summers back, Aaron & the boys created a Water Rocket that consists of a pop bottle, some PVC piping and powered by an air compressor. They have a ball with it and get soaking wet!
This was the perfect event to scrapbook with the Rocket Age line from October Afternoon! So...here is a sneak of the layout that's up on the blog today...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Megan!
I love your blog--your scrapbook pages are beautiful! But now I was wondering if you could tell me how your husband and sons made the water rocket. I teach science at a camp and I think the kids would love it! Do you know if he found the instructions on a website? Or did he just figure it out himself? Thanks! I thought I might do it the same day that we make the "PVC Carwash!"

Keshet said...

So in love with this one, Megan!

Anonymous said...

i saw your work over at OA. as always amazing :D xo Felicitas from Germany

Related Posts with Thumbnails