Thursday, January 13, 2011

{say hello to my little friend...

Photobucket

So excited about this little gadget...and that may or may not be a sneak of the AMAZING February kit from thestorymatters. {shhh..}
It may be my new fav TSM kit! Be sure to check out the official sneak day on their blog on the 15th!

Do you have a Slice? Do you love it? What's your favorite cartridge? {Just starting my collection of those.}



--------------------------------------------


THIS JUST IN!

CALLING ALL SASSAFRAS FANS!

They are having a design team call!

Check out all the details HERE!

5 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of it! I have looked at them and just couldn't decide if I really needed it or not! :)

A splash of Sherry said...

Have fun!! I love mine!

Keshet said...

I have an old lady Slice with a tempermental personality, so I'm not the person to ask:) The Noteworthy cartridge is awesome, though!

Penny Smith said...

I am excited to get started with it... I am going to have to get "vintage findings" soon! I have noteworthy, and it is my fav. looking at it... Now to create! :)

HEY, thanks for the nice comment! I was channeling my inner Megan Klauer! :) It helped! "Random " is FUN! :)

Penny Smith said...

Oh and YAY!!! On the Sass call!! If you don't make the team, I (bold that) will cry!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails