Saturday, November 20, 2010

{let the holiday season begin...

Back in 2008 I participated in a December daily challenge. I created a photo collage with journaling each day in photoshop so when I got around to them {2 years later}, I'd be able to create a quick page. Here is the original collage I created.



So, this year I printed that collage {minus the journaling} and I instantly had a group of mini photos ready for a page.

Photobucket

I love the two new GCD Studios Holiday lines & how well they work together.
{Christmas Sleigh collection: cranberry sauce & joy papers, Joyful Peace collection: fa la la la,Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Word Stirps - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Brads - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, and the back of one of these: Made For You Tags - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross.

I'm so glad I did this back then and I'm looking forward to taking the challenge again this year.
------------------------------
Check out this awesome news!!!

Photobucket
Read more info HERE.

2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

What a great idea!! I love what you did with the cut up photos!

A splash of Sherry said...

I love collages. I used to have an option on my old photo program. I really miss it. Great page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails