Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{what's hot this fall...layer & accessorize...

I used the grid on the Studio Calico paper as the base of my design & began "accessorizing" with some wonderful gcd studios pieces.

Photobucket

Products used: Textile Tags - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Fabric Brads - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Epoxy Stickers - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Tin Signs - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross,Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Word Stirps - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, and I stamped with these:


What's your favorite accessory?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I just found your blog and it is fantastic! - I love your layouts! I am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

ckmom78 said...

darling pics!!

Keshet said...

I adore this!

A splash of Sherry said...

What a adorable layout. She is so darn cute!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails