Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{flowers are love's truest language...

I am honored to be guest designing for Moments Recorded this month!
Here is my first layout I created for them using the Clean & Simple guidelines. To find out all the full details of this months challenge, check it out HERE.



journaling: my rose bush in memory of grandpa paul castor.
supplies: kraft cardstock, october afternoon and sassafras pattern paper, fiskars punch, basic grey chipboard letters, sharpie marker, and xyron adhesive

7 comments:

Charlene E. said...

I used this quote on a LO too. It was a picture of some dandelions I put in a small children's mug that my little boy picked for me.

Stacy said...

Congrats on your new GT for the month. You rock!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful page! Congrats on your GDT!

liz mataraza said...

i love your little lines you draw. congrats on the guest dt spot!

Stacey Michaud said...

Congrats on your GDT gig! This is soo pretty as always! And HUGE congrats on your good news! I am just thrilled for you and your family! Hope you are feeling well!

Penny Smith said...

Just saw your comment on Kim's blog... You have GOT to try a Cherry Limeade!! Like go now... get in the car and drive!! :)

She got me hooked when they first got here (Sonic). I always forget about Happy Hour though!
And who doesn't like tater tots??? :)

A splash of Sherry said...

roses are my fav. love the page. and love the reason for planting the rose bush. he was a rose in our lives.

Related Posts with Thumbnails