Monday, April 27, 2009

{2 challenge layouts & r.a.k. winner announced...

A. Lisa's challenge...
“It runs in the family” - maybe your entire family wears glasses, or your family has three generations of practical jokers, or you and a child are both left handed, or you and your father love the same disgusting food - like liver. You get the idea.





**The above layout was inspired and a C.A.S.E. {copy and share everything a.k.a: scraplift} from the awesome Jen Jockish...if you haven't checked out her blog yet, do so HERE....you'll be totally hooked!**

and Inspired by a board game – Do a layout that is inspired by a board game. Example: you could use a checkerboard background, you could embellish a page with a game piece or monopoly money, or you could do a page about your family’s game night. Let your imagination run wild.




**********
drum roll please......

The r.a.k. winner is: IRWdana

Congrats!!! Please send me your addy & I will get your goodies shipped asap...
meganklauer{at}yahoo{dot}com

Thanks everyone for playing and I hope everyone has fun doin a little blog hoppin...I love this creative network!

9 comments:

ckmom78 said...

congrats IRWDana!!
Megan you rocked the challenges once again. I love your daddy's girl layout ~simply gorgeous love your p.p. choices~hmm we need a trip to the store!! & the game lo rocks too, love the scanned pieces & the red & yellow is soo awesome!!

Penny Smith said...

Your rockin' it out as usual!

What is C.A.S.E.D... I know Jen and her stuff... but I couldn't figure out what you were refering too. :\

:)

meganklauer said...

Hey, Penny... "case" is something that I heard when I was a Stampin' Up! demo..it just means "copy and share everything"...just one of those weird terms I guess. :0)

Christine said...

both layouts are totally rockin'.....love the memory layout and the daddy's girl is amazing!!

Heather said...

Wow I love these layouts.
I really like the matching game one, the colors, how you used the game pieces. Very cute.

pardonmycaboose said...

Congrats to IRWDana and thanks Megan for letting us join in. Now your challenges are sooooo cool, you never stop amazing me. They are both very awesome.

A splash of Sherry said...

These are both awesome. Love the picture of you and your Dad. That page is wonderful. And the boardgame. Love all the bright colors and great idea to scan the cards. And congrats IRWDana.

Megan R said...

No doubt your his daughter! Love the colors of that one! And using the game pieces is very clever!

IRW Dana said...

Megan,
I'm sooo excited I won the RAK. My address is
Dana Taft
216 3rd Ave West
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails